Committed to You
Travel looks a little different right now, but our priorities remain the same. We are still committed to providing you a safe and relaxing villa stay at Uma Sapna. That commitment starts with looking at our services and processes to take steps to deliver the safest and most enjoyable experience possible.
We will continue to update this page with the latest information regarding booking flexibility, Uma Sapna supporting our communities and workforce and travel safety.
Health and Hygiene - Uma Sapna Clean Stay
Uma Sapna has developed a global program that will introduce a new standard of villas cleanliness and disinfection to ensure Uma Sapna guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay: Uma Sapna Clean Stay. The program has been developed with brands trusted for safely disinfecting surfaces. In addition, experts from the Infection Prevention and Control team will advise and assist in enhancing Uma Sapna’s cleaning disinfection protocols.
Uma Sapna Clean Stay builds upon Uma Sapna’s already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in use. The program will feature trusted cleaning products, solutions and training in Bali. The program will include:
• Uma Sapna CleanStay Room Seal to indicate that guest rooms haven’t been accessed since they were cleaned.
• Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles.
• Increased cleaning frequency of public areas.
• Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes at entrances and high traffic areas.
• Enhanced cleaning for gym centers.
• Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms.
• Enhanced cleaning & other changes to in-room dining and meeting spaces.
• Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols.
Current Health and Hygiene Standards. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures in our villas today, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities including the WHO, to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
• Our villas teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
• We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
• We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers.
We have activated our response teams to provide around-the-clock assistance to our villas and are prepared to act swiftly should we be alerted to a case of coronavirus at one of our properties.
What to Expect During Your Stay. As you know, the way we travel looks a little different right now, so we wanted to ensure you had the latest list of what to keep in mind when you prepare to travel next. Please reach out to our villas directly to understand our latest local guidelines.
• Social Distancing. Social Distancing continues to be a recommended or required practice in public settings. We’ve adjusted common areas in many of our villas to help guests adhere to these guidelines. During your stay, please be mindful of other guests and Team Members and maintain the suggested six feet of distance.
• Villas Services and Amenities. For your safety, some services or amenities may be modified or suspended. We will continue to adjust some schedules, services, and amenities based on evolving local guidelines. The villas’ website will have the most up-to-date information about restaurants, pools, spas, gyms, or parking.
• Housekeeping Upon Request. Housekeeping is now available upon request. Please call the front desk if you’d like your room cleaned. If you want to skip room cleaning during your stay but need extra towels or amenities, the villas can arrange that for you.
We ask that you follow all local guidelines and laws with respect to wearing a mask in indoor public areas.
Our Team Members will continue to wear face masks out of an abundance of caution.
Travel Plan Flexibility
Our villas offer fully flexible booking options with free changes and cancellations. We even give you flexibility to change or cancel up to 24 hours before your arrival day*. For help, please contact the Uma Sapna Assistance team.
Current Services & Amenities
For your safety, some services or amenities may be modified during your stay, including temporarily simplified breakfast services . We will continue to adjust some schedules, services and amenities based on evolving local guidelines. The hotel’s website will have the most up-to-date information about restaurants, pools, spas, gym, or parking.
To help alleviate the risk of COVID-19 transmission through person-to-person contact, Uma Sapna using signage in its lobbies to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols and will remove or re-arrange furniture to allow more space for distancing. We plan to add partitions at front desks to provide an extra level of precaution for its guests and associates and is working with supply chain partners to make masks and gloves available. You'll see more hand sanitizing stations around the area - near the entrances and front desks, fitness and meeting spaces.
In public spaces, we have added to its already rigorous cleaning protocols, requiring that surfaces are treated with hospital-grade disinfectants and that this cleaning is done with increased frequency. In guest rooms, Uma Sapna has added to its detailed cleaning practices, requiring all surfaces to be thoroughly cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants. We will also be placing disinfecting wipes in each room for guests' personal use.